Temporary Practice Closure
(from 25th March 2020)
To protect staff and patients, and following recommendations from governing bodies and the government, the practice is now closed until further notice for routine treatments to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This was a difficult decision but also one that makes complete sense in order to protect the public and lives.
If you have a dental emergency, such as:
1. An infection causing swelling, difficulty breathing or swallowing
2. Dental pain which is keeping you awake at night and is constant
3. A lost filling or crown which makes it difficult to eat or causes pain
4. A sharp tooth which has caused a laceration to the tongue or cheek
5. Trauma which has resulted in loose or lost adult tooth
6. Or if you are unsure whether you should be seen or need advice
Please call us on: 01344 844507
We hope to return to our normal service in the next few months, but this is dependent on the advice by the government and our governing bodies. We will contact you again when we know when we will be able to re-open and please also refer to our website.
We appreciate your co-operation during this very difficult time and your support for local business and the community.
We really value our patients and look forward to seeing you all very soon. Please stay safe.
The Team at Glebe House Dental Care
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
Tel: 01344 844507 please do leave a message if we do not answer immediately and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Alternatively, please complete our online form.
New patients welcomed at our dental practice in Virginia Water, Surrey
Very calm and relaxing atmosphere. At my previous dentist I was always worried about going. At this practice I feel completely comfortable.